I’ve been nominated for this award by the ever so strong and wonderful James over at My Place 3187. This is my first ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ and am beyond excited, so thank you again James for thinking of me.
- Thank the blogger who Nominated you for this Award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 Bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate these 15 Bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Let each of your Nominees know that you have Nominated them on one of their blog posts.
- Finally, tell the blogger who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven Things About Myself:
- This is a BIG one – ready?! My name is Ana not Chiari
- I don’t like chocolate – but do enjoy other desserts and treats
- I have six little’s – no twins, you read right, six (Enlgish), seis (Spanish), sei (Italian)
- I’m fluent in English and Español
- I know my numbers in Italiano – only, I tried
- I was diagnosed in 2013 with Chiari Malformation + Syringomyelia a congenital condition and brain disorder, I’ve had brain surgery for Chiari Malformation (decompression craniectomy) and in 2017 spinal canal surgery for Syringomyelia (laminectomy) – was placed a syrinx-shunt
- I have a YouTube Channel – simple and easy nail polish tutorials
Bonus: I enjoy all types of music – including country … my current replay / favorite Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia Line ‘Meant To Be’ – so good!
My Nominees Are:
A sweet thank you to all my nominees, I always enjoy your posts and look forward to reading ‘seven things’ about you all!